Anyone know how to add forums to Tapatalk favorites?

MrDoh

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
I've just started using Tapatalk, and am trying to add forums to the "favorites". I've tried long-press of the forum name after I've found it, but all that does is "mark the forum for review". I don't see any choice for "subscribe" anywhere, either. No problem finding forums or reading them, just getting back to the same forums via favorites without having to search again.

Since I haven't been able find doo-dah on the internet about how to do this that works for me, does anyone have a clue how this can be done? I'm also wondering if one logs into Tapatalk somehow (that may be the key, who knows?), or if one just logs into the forums that one is a member of?

Any help with this would be great...this has to be the lamest app I've ever seen for help, and it has a totally unintuitive user interface (for me, anyways *smile*). There doesn't seem to be any useful help, other than a few threads here and there that have stuff in them that largely doesn't seem to be applicable with the current version. I guess that this stuff is supposed to be intuitive, but it isn't designed that way.

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
I will show you an example setting this forum ' General help & How To' as a favorite.

All accomplished by simply long pressing on the forum of choice and selecting SUBSCRIBE.

ehubehe8.jpg

u3yja9a9.jpg

unaharaq.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

MrDoh

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
Yep, I don't get those choices with a long press on a forum name, no "subscribe" or "create shortcut" choices, the only choice I get is "mark the forum for review" or "flag this forum", both of which are pretty useless to me. Oh well, I guess I'll just send this one to the cornfield and forget it. Too bad it took me more than 15 minutes to figure out that it's that lame.

Thanks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz