- 02-13-2013, 07:21 AM #2
- 02-14-2013, 07:19 AM #4
Re: How to back-up/save Android files on Mac?
My HTC Evo V 4G WiMax phone asks to choose a connection type: Charge only, Disk drive, HTC Sync, Media sync.
USB debugging is checked.
My Mac shows no indiction whatsoever of the connection.
I have the correct USB cord, not the charging cord.
I tried Disk drive and Media sync but my Mac doesn't respond at all so that's pointless. I downloaded HTC Sync although it is only for PC and that obviously did not do anything helpful.
What am I missing or doing wrong here?
- 02-14-2013, 12:42 PM #6
- By d.kupferschmidt in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 7Last Post: 01-26-2012, 02:47 PM
- By regginmad in forum Sprint Nexus S 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 05-23-2011, 05:41 PM
- By Cyber Phunk in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 4Last Post: 12-30-2010, 09:56 PM
- By Addie_Goodvibes in forum Android GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 10-25-2010, 01:25 PM
- By cheebahawk1 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 06-26-2010, 08:30 AM