- 4 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Sycing Ginerbread and Ice Cream Sandwich
I have a Lenovo IdeaPad A1 tablet. I recently Changed phone carriees and got an LG Optimus L9. The tablet is running Gingerbread and the phone is running Ice Cream Sandwich. I seem to only be able to sync from tablet to phone. Are there computability issues between the to OSs? I had no issues syncing when both tablet and phone were running Gingerbread, my previous phone was an LG Optimus Elite.
- 02-13-2013, 01:53 PM #2
Re: Sycing Ginerbread and Ice Cream Sandwich
I'm not sure what you mean by syncing from the tablet to the phone. It's not that your devices are connected to each other, but instead, both are connected to your Google account. So they're indirectly connected. What exactly is not syncing correctly?
- By jerrybaxter in forum AT&T Inspire 4GReplies: 38Last Post: 04-08-2012, 01:01 PM
- By pceasar in forum ASUS EeePad Transformer PrimeReplies: 12Last Post: 02-24-2012, 01:16 PM
- By rickhamilton620 in forum Samsung StratosphereReplies: 20Last Post: 01-03-2012, 02:27 PM
- By Lissychrissy09 in forum Verizon Droid Incredible 2Replies: 5Last Post: 10-25-2011, 06:48 AM
- By leo1977 in forum HTC EVO 3DReplies: 17Last Post: 06-28-2011, 03:47 PM