- 4 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Music Player makes song titles weird
I have the LG Intuition and I sync it with iTunes. I use iTunes because I used to have an iPod and a phone, now since I have both in one, i sold my iPod but kept iTunes. I have a lot of playlists and whatnot. Also most of the music files are something crazy like "it's-a-long-way-2-the-top.mp3" or "Nightclub-Mixers 2012 Monstercat April 101 (DJ Mix Madmax)". I cleaned up all the titles in my iTunes so the title is just the title and so on. But when I sync my phone with iTunes, it uses the file name and it looks like crap. Is there anyway (different music player) or something that uses the name i have in iTunes? Thanks in advance.
- 02-13-2013, 05:11 PM #2
Re: Music Player makes song titles weird
I suggest uploading all of your iTunes music to Google Music using the Music Manager program for desktop. Then you'll have your entire library in the cloud, and can stream it using Google Play Music on your phone (and any other Android device or computer with an internet connection). Your iTunes playlists will also be uploaded to Google Music, although any further modifications you make to those playlists on iTunes will not be automatically synced with Google Music. That shouldn't be a big deal, because it's pretty easy to manage and edit your playlists once they're on Google Music.
I can't say for sure how the name of the music file will be displayed, but I think what shows up as the song title will be however you edited it in iTunes.
- By amperrymd in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 8Last Post: 09-19-2016, 06:04 PM
- By ashakouri1 in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 7Last Post: 08-07-2012, 10:53 AM
- By The dork lord in forum IntroductionsReplies: 0Last Post: 12-23-2011, 05:16 PM
- By sveilien in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 3Last Post: 08-21-2011, 12:29 AM
- By jimbl in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 4Last Post: 10-04-2010, 09:19 AM