Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: unfortunately, the process com.android.phone has stoped.` how to fix it?

Try to remove the automatic timezone setting in the day/time area, and then reboot your phone

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: unfortunately, the process com.android.phone has stoped.` how to fix it?

this is my question:
    unfortunately, the process com.android.phone has stoped.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi,
    I had a Karbonn phone having the same issue. I've found this video on youtube, it may work for you but not sure. You can check it out. ( )

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Iyaye Otobo View Post
    Suggested factory reset could not work for the error problem as follows, unfortunately, the process com.android.phone has stopped working on my techno android phone

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have an HTC Desire Eye M910x. Android 5.02. It's the latest available for this phone. I just got the phone. It is new. Just not sold for awhile.

I am getting the error message within the phone app. I go to SETTINGS, then ADVANCED SETTINGS. When I tap on the latter I get the message that com.android.phone has stopped. I press OK. When I return to the home screen, a message appears briefly, "Preparing SIM card."

I have tried all of the aforementioned recommendations: 1)Cleaning sim, 2) all the settings attempts, and 3) I did a factory reset. As soon as I did the factory reset I opened the phone app and the error occurred. Everything else works fine. But, I really could use the additional settings.

I tried checking for updates, but it said that I have the most recent update.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12