unfortunately, the process com.android.phone has stoped.` how to fix it?

Iyaye Otobo

Oct 16, 2015
Visit site
Suggested factory reset could not work for the error problem as follows, unfortunately, the process com.android.phone has stopped working on my techno android phone

Myname36

Sep 28, 2016
Visit site
Suggested factory reset could not work for the error problem as follows, unfortunately, the process com.android.phone has stopped working on my techno android phone

I have an HTC Desire Eye M910x. Android 5.02. It's the latest available for this phone. I just got the phone. It is new. Just not sold for awhile.

I am getting the error message within the phone app. I go to SETTINGS, then ADVANCED SETTINGS. When I tap on the latter I get the message that com.android.phone has stopped. I press OK. When I return to the home screen, a message appears briefly, "Preparing SIM card."

I have tried all of the aforementioned recommendations: 1)Cleaning sim, 2) all the settings attempts, and 3) I did a factory reset. As soon as I did the factory reset I opened the phone app and the error occurred. Everything else works fine. But, I really could use the additional settings.

I tried checking for updates, but it said that I have the most recent update.

Last edited by a moderator:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drkrleitch