- 02-15-2013, 05:56 AM #2
- 34 Posts
Re: unfortunately, the process com.android.phone has stoped.` how to fix it?
If you use an app called "Facebook Contact Sync", or some other 3rd party contact syncing software by any chance: Some of those apps mess around with the contacts you have on your phone, have seen this happen on a Galaxy S3 before. For instance an unreadable birthday is synced and this makes the com.android.phone software crash...
- 02-18-2013, 12:36 AM #3
- 03-12-2013, 02:36 AM #4
- 03-12-2013, 11:48 PM #5
- 04-15-2013, 02:30 PM #6
- By Nana2tha5thPower in forum Samsung Galaxy S IIReplies: 2Last Post: 02-07-2013, 05:42 AM
- By adamMST in forum AT&T ATRIXReplies: 1Last Post: 06-14-2012, 12:02 PM
- By pshue in forum Software Development and HackingReplies: 0Last Post: 12-01-2011, 01:15 AM
- By Rich420 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 04-18-2011, 12:31 AM
- By gmatt in forum Google / HTC Nexus OneReplies: 0Last Post: 01-13-2010, 11:58 AM