Help a newbie decide!! Today!!
I'm switching from iPhone to Android and need a little help in choosing.
Trading my iPhone 4 today(so any help quick would be great)
Of course I want the best android experience possible. I have rooted devices before but usually for friends too scared or tech savvy to do it themselves.
On the table I have a trade offer for an HTC one X, a Samsung GS2, and LG L9
What do you guys thing I should trade for?
- 02-19-2013, 07:36 AM #2
- 02-19-2013, 07:38 AM #3
- 02-20-2013, 05:34 PM #4
- 5 Posts
Re: Help a newbie decide!! Today!!
Since One X is an option, I am assuming that it is At&T.
One X: Pros- Fast processor, great camera, Sense, 4g LTE (for where they have it)
Cons: Non removable battery, fixed 16gb storage
GS2: -Pros - Removable battery, expandable storage, Gingerbread(I believe) ok camera
Cons- Slower than One X, bit older, not as good a screen
Either way you go you will sacrafice something, but I would say to go with the One X personally. Of course if your available for an upgrade, just craigslist your iPhone 4 for $200 and buy a GS3
- 02-20-2013, 10:44 PM #5
- By dixieman in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 12Last Post: 05-11-2011, 03:57 PM
- By mellojoe in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 01-12-2011, 10:58 AM
- By TheSVPdeal in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 10-04-2010, 03:08 PM
- By trippinbillies40 in forum Motorola X Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 9Last Post: 09-10-2010, 11:33 AM
- By xs11e in forum T-Mobile myTouch 3GReplies: 3Last Post: 09-07-2010, 11:50 AM