Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Galaxy s3 & GPS

Hello out there,
    I am hoping someone can help me out...
    I am an outdoors person who really depends on GPS tracking. The only app I have tried is Google's "My Tracks". Although it has potential and some cool features like working with Google Earth. The app itself has been very unreliable. Tracking way off coarse, back tracking traces that never happened. Stats that are insane...
    I really hope it is the app and not a inadequate GPS system built into the Galaxy s3.I know there are many other GPS trail apps available but would like some advice from someone who has experienced similar situations. Anyways if anyone out there has suggestions or information for me I would greatly appreciate it.
    Thank you,
    ~ Aaron

P.S. I have tried using an app called "Gpsfix". I did not notice any change.

ROM
    Non-rooted

Default Re: Galaxy s3 & GPS

Have you tried using a dialing code to test ur gps? If not Google dailer codes for Samsung s3 and look for the one that test ur gps. It should start with *#*# or #*#* and end with something similar. Hope I helped and if u can find it I might be able to give it to u in a few.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums