- 1 Posts
Galaxy s3 & GPS
Hello out there,
I am hoping someone can help me out...
I am an outdoors person who really depends on GPS tracking. The only app I have tried is Google's "My Tracks". Although it has potential and some cool features like working with Google Earth. The app itself has been very unreliable. Tracking way off coarse, back tracking traces that never happened. Stats that are insane...
I really hope it is the app and not a inadequate GPS system built into the Galaxy s3.I know there are many other GPS trail apps available but would like some advice from someone who has experienced similar situations. Anyways if anyone out there has suggestions or information for me I would greatly appreciate it.
P.S. I have tried using an app called "Gpsfix". I did not notice any change.
- 02-21-2013, 12:27 PM #2
- 62 Posts
Re: Galaxy s3 & GPS
Have you tried using a dialing code to test ur gps? If not Google dailer codes for Samsung s3 and look for the one that test ur gps. It should start with *#*# or #*#* and end with something similar. Hope I helped and if u can find it I might be able to give it to u in a few.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums
- By kjhman in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 7Last Post: 07-21-2013, 05:09 PM
- By Andy847 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 44Last Post: 01-22-2013, 10:29 AM
- By fbrubbo in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 8Last Post: 08-08-2012, 10:11 AM
- By reginald.sexton in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7Replies: 3Last Post: 04-12-2012, 05:05 AM
- By sblantipodi in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 8Last Post: 10-10-2011, 03:11 PM