does GSam Battery Monitor use battery?

ahawkua

Banned
Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
I am just wondering if ongoing tasks (like in the notification bar) use the battery? GSam Battery Monitor does not show up in the running tasks, but is an ongoing task (shows the percentage of your battery). I worry about my battery life a lot, my battery usually lasts about 2 days. What is the usually battery life of android phones? Also should I worry?

gotta have it android

Dec 8, 2012
Visit site
Im guessing you have the S3? And the notification bar is part of the Android OS. For life depending on the phone, how big the battery is, if you are in service and how much you use it you can get a good amount of battery life out of it
I am just wondering if ongoing tasks (like in the notification bar) use the battery? GSam Battery Monitor does not show up in the running tasks, but is an ongoing task (shows the percentage of your battery). I worry about my battery life a lot, my battery usually lasts about 2 days. What is the usually battery life of android phones? Also should I worry?

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
An app that is constantly running will be constantly draining power. How much it uses, I don't know, but, it will use some.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair