- 6 Posts
contact search from dial screen? how does it search?
problem is that I have like 200 coworker contacts and i'd like to add name prefix so that all of them are in one place not spread aground contacts but after adding prefix search from dial screen will not find them! how come? for example created contact named XX JOHN DO SECOND where xx is prefix , john first name , do middle name , second is last name and from contacts menu all works fine but from dial screen search doesn't find it!
- 02-25-2013, 11:32 AM #2
Re: contact search from dial screen? how does it search?
You could put them into a "coworker" group which would be IMO a better way to manage your contacts than putting face prefixes on the end.
Are you searching by 'xx'? maybe there's a limit on how many matching contacts it has before it displays results (like you're matching on 200 contacts with "XX" in it so it's going to wait fewer results. Just a guess.
- By Smokexz in forum T-Mobile VibrantReplies: 7Last Post: 10-22-2010, 08:05 AM
- By msoprano13 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 13Last Post: 09-26-2010, 02:53 PM
- By clavodulce16 in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 09-20-2010, 09:03 AM
- By sweat in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 22Last Post: 07-13-2010, 01:25 PM
- By eusthebest in forum HTC HeroReplies: 7Last Post: 02-08-2010, 11:05 PM