Does anybody know how to update this damn thing once it's rooted so I can stop getting notifications every three minutes that there's a system update? I'm about to throw this thing against the wall and start using two tin cans held together by a string.
    02-25-2013 10:57 AM
    Does anybody know how to update this damn thing once it's rooted so I can stop getting notifications every three minutes that there's a system update? I'm about to throw this thing against the wall and start using two tin cans held together by a string.
    OTA RootKeeper should do the trick it worked for me on my VZW Note 2.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...otkeeper&hl=en
    androidmikey likes this.
    02-25-2013 12:05 PM
    SWEEEEEET!!!!! This worked for me!!! It's been about two weeks of getting this stupid notification, and it's finally gone!! I used the OTA rootkeeper, set it up, then swiped down my notification bar to accept the update. I shat myself in fear, then watched as the screen stayed and it said rebooting......

Never did! haha just sat there then said "Your system is up to date". I don't know if I needed the OTA rootkeeper, but I used it just in case. I'm on Macksrom 3.5 allstar. Sprint Galaxy Note 2.
    05-02-2013 12:49 PM