- 1 Posts
System update for a rooted Sprint Galaxy note 2
Does anybody know how to update this damn thing once it's rooted so I can stop getting notifications every three minutes that there's a system update? I'm about to throw this thing against the wall and start using two tin cans held together by a string.
- 02-25-2013, 01:05 PM #2
- 05-02-2013, 01:49 PM #3
- 3 Posts
Re: System update for a rooted Sprint Galaxy note 2
SWEEEEEET!!!!! This worked for me!!! It's been about two weeks of getting this stupid notification, and it's finally gone!! I used the OTA rootkeeper, set it up, then swiped down my notification bar to accept the update. I shat myself in fear, then watched as the screen stayed and it said rebooting......
Never did! haha just sat there then said "Your system is up to date". I don't know if I needed the OTA rootkeeper, but I used it just in case. I'm on Macksrom 3.5 allstar. Sprint Galaxy Note 2.
- By Droid_Evo_8 in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 13Last Post: 08-04-2013, 07:32 PM
- By ajonesma in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 0Last Post: 09-09-2012, 11:16 PM
- By Zorachus in forum Rumored DevicesReplies: 18Last Post: 05-28-2012, 10:19 PM
- By justinblott in forum Epic 4G Touch Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 01-12-2012, 11:46 PM
- By popularbelief420 in forum Samsung Galaxy TabReplies: 0Last Post: 12-30-2010, 12:11 PM