- 2 Posts
Need help for my samsusng galaxy s3 battery issues
So i just bought the sg3 over the iphone and i love it, but theres one small problem, its the battery. While using apps on my phone, ( lets just say pandora interent radio) i can get 6 mins on average on wifi per 1%, which is amazing. The only problem is when the phone is in standby it really kills my battery. By standby i mean just pressing the lock button (not sure if thats the right term).On average i lose 2-3 % per hour when its just sitting there with no apps running in the background. Ive disabled s-voice, brightness is always on lowest setting, no auto brightness,I dont have gps,bluethooth, or sync on and 4g is data that is on.AT&T sent me a second battery and its the same problem. The best ive ever gotten was was when i was sleep for 6 hours at my house and i lost 9%. Is this normal? Any help would be nice, i can exchange the phone and get the same one since im within 14 days of buying it if this is indeed not normal for the sg3 .
Last edited by Steven_c901; 02-26-2013 at 03:46 PM.
- 02-26-2013, 04:51 PM #2
- 2 Posts
Re: Need help for my samsusng galaxy s3 battery issues
I always have the power saver option on and it still drains while on standby. im just trying to figure out is it normal for it to drain that fast ( about 3% an hour) with my sync,bluetooth,wifi, all off and no apps running in the background, while the phone is just sitting there with me not on it at all.
- By af250xxl in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 5Last Post: 01-08-2013, 04:24 PM
- By Returns101 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 12-10-2012, 01:03 PM
- By dlx509 in forum Sprint Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 10-18-2012, 11:13 AM
- By Kim Wilber RawViolets in forum IntroductionsReplies: 7Last Post: 09-21-2012, 08:34 AM
- By Davidl_ in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S IIReplies: 3Last Post: 08-13-2012, 01:16 PM