1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Need help for my samsusng galaxy s3 battery issues

So i just bought the sg3 over the iphone and i love it, but theres one small problem, its the battery. While using apps on my phone, ( lets just say pandora interent radio) i can get 6 mins on average on wifi per 1%, which is amazing. The only problem is when the phone is in standby it really kills my battery. By standby i mean just pressing the lock button (not sure if thats the right term).On average i lose 2-3 % per hour when its just sitting there with no apps running in the background. Ive disabled s-voice, brightness is always on lowest setting, no auto brightness,I dont have gps,bluethooth, or sync on and 4g is data that is on.AT&T sent me a second battery and its the same problem. The best ive ever gotten was was when i was sleep for 6 hours at my house and i lost 9%. Is this normal? Any help would be nice, i can exchange the phone and get the same one since im within 14 days of buying it if this is indeed not normal for the sg3 .
    Last edited by Steven_c901; 02-26-2013 at 03:46 PM.

Default Re: Need help for my samsusng galaxy s3 battery issues

Well you can put the phone into power saving mode when you're ''pressing the lock button'' just go to the notification bar and you'll see it, the frequency will be set to 800 i guess.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Need help for my samsusng galaxy s3 battery issues

I always have the power saver option on and it still drains while on standby. im just trying to figure out is it normal for it to drain that fast ( about 3% an hour) with my sync,bluetooth,wifi, all off and no apps running in the background, while the phone is just sitting there with me not on it at all.