Can't disable "Application updates available" notifications
This is driving me mad - since I reset my phone a few weeks ago, I get "Application updates available" notifications every day at 8:50am.
I cannot switch them off. I have disabled notifications in Google Play -> Settings -> Notifications, yet I still get them every day at the same time.
I am running Android 2.3.5 on a HTC Desire S, with HTC Sense Version 3.0
Any suggestions? help appreciated!
- 02-27-2013, 10:28 PM #2
Re: Can't disable "Application updates available" notifications
The point is I want to switch off the notification. I pretty much ALWAYS have apps that need updating, and I want to switch the notification off.
Does anyone have any idea why this option won't switch off? Or even how to change the scheduled check time?
Last edited by technocop; 02-28-2013 at 03:31 AM.
- 02-28-2013, 03:48 AM #4
Re: Can't disable "Application updates available" notificationsAmbassador Guides, Tips, and How-To's — Table of Contents
Softbricking be damned.
- By worldcreator in forum LG Optimus SReplies: 7Last Post: 03-06-2014, 08:53 PM
- By asnyder in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 7Last Post: 12-03-2013, 10:04 AM
- By Moose24 in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 1Last Post: 07-24-2012, 10:38 PM
- By djwuh in forum myTouch 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 05-20-2012, 03:05 PM
- By janel tingson in forum IntroductionsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-06-2012, 10:49 AM