New Root User with a few questions.

Khaotik76

Feb 28, 2013
Visit site
Hello and thanks for the great forum. I have learned a lot here but there is still a few things I want to clear up. I have a Samsung Exhitbit 4g (T-Mobile) and I finally decided to root it. As much as I would love a custom rom setup I know there isn't much out there for my phone and I really don't have the knowledge to install and all that. The main reason I rooted my phone was to get rid of bloat and speed it up so I can use different launchers without lag. The first question I have is if I remove an app, is it gone permenetly, or if I do a factory restore will it still be there? What is the best all around app to do this and or freeze what I don't need? Also after I rooted my phone and app Superuser Appeared. Now is Super Su and a few others the same thing? I have having an issue with it not wanting to update but Im afraid to mess with it since it part of the root on my phone. And last but not least, what apps does everyone recommend to get the best out of my phone. I already use Ti backup and I do not need a WIFI tether as my phone has one already and I don't even use it anyways. I hope this isn't to much to ask and it is in the right spot.
Thanks in advance for any and all help.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itamargs