Maildroid - Inbox not displaying any email, but Combined inbox does

Julie Harmon

Feb 28, 2013
Visit site
Not sure what is wrong, I've been using Maildroid for about 6 months with no issues. However, the past couple of days, I have one email account that says there are new emails to display, but when I click on it, nothing appears in the Inbox. However, if I go to the Combined inbox, they are there. This email was working before a few days ago! I even deleted the email account and re-created it. Still no email displaying in the Inbox. I do receive a message saying something about server messages and Inbox not available, but I've looked everywhere to find any information on this (even googled it and checked the forums with no luck). Help!

4G LTE Droid RAZR

Any assistance would be GREATLY appreciated!!

neil154

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
If you click on the three circles in the upper right when you are in the inbox you can see the filtering. I suspect you are filtering them

Ian Sloan

Apr 24, 2013
Visit site
I have the same problem ... one email now shows "LOAD" last number of emails ... but nothing loads

My combined box was showing nothing, and this WAS being filtered, so thanks for the reply below ... but one account is definitely not working ( checked settings )

It is working on my Tablet though !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech