- 1 Posts
HTC Droid Incredible LTE 4 Screen Goes Black
I have an HTC Droid Incredible LTE 4 and for the most part it's fabulous...
But when I'm talking on the phone the screen goes black and if I try to unlock it to schedule something in my calendar, etc., the screen just goes black over and over and won't stay active long enough for me to unlock the screen. This is exceedingly frustrating since I can't use any apps when I'm on the phone, and I have to push the button on the top to get the screen to light up at all if I'm on the phone, it doesn't automatically light up if I take it away from my ear to look at something on my phone.
Any suggestions? Thanks!
- 03-01-2013, 03:23 PM #2
Re: HTC Droid Incredible LTE 4 Screen Goes BlackCurrent Device: Nexus 6 & Nexus Player
Current Carrier: Sprint
- 03-01-2013, 03:27 PM #3
- By weihl165 in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 6Last Post: 12-15-2014, 01:31 AM
- By Joel_CruzerLite in forum Verizon Droid Incredible 4GReplies: 0Last Post: 10-13-2012, 05:00 PM
- By chaqfoistylo in forum Incredible 2 AccessoriesReplies: 4Last Post: 07-30-2011, 01:20 AM
- By StayFly in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 22Last Post: 05-17-2010, 03:52 PM
- By ltrclwn in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 1Last Post: 04-28-2010, 09:53 AM