Sony Xperia Ray Memory Issues

ihodarkar

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
My Xperia Ray has 44 MB free Phone space and 75 MB free Memory Card space. But I am not able to install a 6 MB app from the play store. I am also not able to update the existing google maps(5 MB update).
I have tried turning the phone off/on. I have tried installing/ updating apps repeatedly. No change. I'll be happy if I can find a solution without rooting my phone. I am so frustrated!!!
Any ideas?

Thanks!

anon(847090)

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
My Xperia Ray has 44 MB free Phone space and 75 MB free Memory Card space. But I am not able to install a 6 MB app from the play store. I am also not able to update the existing google maps(5 MB update).
I have tried turning the phone off/on. I have tried installing/ updating apps repeatedly. No change. I'll be happy if I can find a solution without rooting my phone. I am so frustrated!!!
Any ideas?

Thanks!

android phone needs at least 10% of the total memory remaining to perform properly. if it goes beyond that it will give that warning and will block app install/updates.

ihodarkar

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
10% on the phone memory, 10% on memory card or both? The 'AVAILABLE' total phone memory shown is 420 MB and the free space available is 43 MB i.e. slightly more than 10%. However, should I consider the phone memory 500 MB and free up 50 MB of space?
Thanks again!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unirockers