- 1 Posts
Android USB drivers not functioning.
I'm trying to use the SWM and when I have everything all set up it tells me I have no device set up. I looked to see if I could find drivers for me Xperia X10 and all I kept getting linked to was the sony PC companion that apparently had those drivers installed. When I installed it and did all the set up stuff it still wouldn't recognize my phone other than as a removable disk. I have the USB debugging turned on, .Net framework installed, and supposed the drives yet it still won't read my phone.
- 03-02-2013, 12:01 PM #2
- By vernotzy21 in forum LG Optimus S Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 08-21-2012, 08:57 PM
- By donavan in forum AT&T LG Phoenix/ThriveReplies: 3Last Post: 07-13-2012, 04:42 PM
- By menelfloss in forum Sprint Galaxy NexusReplies: 2Last Post: 12-21-2011, 11:48 AM
- By stevotran126 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 06-27-2011, 06:17 AM
- By ddfdff in forum Motorola DevourReplies: 5Last Post: 04-01-2010, 11:32 AM