Looking for a todo list app!

Prash7

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site
Okay, so i recently got my Nexus 4 and I can't seem to find a to-do/tasks list app the will do everything I want it to.

It needs:

• Google Calendar Integration
  • Set due date and time
  • Set reminder for DAYS in advance
  • Support for recurring tasks - including reminders

I can't seem to find anything that will sync to google cal and I can set reminders for days before. Closest I've come is Astrid, but that's not really got everything, either. I just want something I can put a task in, it'll remind me a couple of days before every week and show in up my google cal. Is that too much to as for? :':)':)'(

Thanks!

neworgoo

Apr 12, 2011
Visit site
Look up "Google Tasks Organizer" by 'TinjaSoft'

I bought it a while ago and don't use it anymore, but for some time it worked for me to create Google tasks in another app and sync with GTO, which creates a calendar that you can sync with Google Calendar called GTO, just like you can create your own custom calendars in Google Calendar.

Also, you could try Business Calendar, best app IMO. I don't think you can create "tasks" so to speak from that app but it has an awesome multiple reminder function and easy to use UI.. Also support for custom calendars so you could sync your GTO calendar too.

I hear ya though, Google is a great search engine but the app store has too many useless apps that show up in a search.. Now you have to spend an hour sorting through the apps just to find one your looking for. There are too many good applications getting buried two hundred apps later in the list of junk. Oh well, what do you do?

Hope that helps.. Ps I have no idea what forum this is hehe :rolleyes:

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Prash7

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site
Thanks man, that seemed to do the trick. Sucks that I had to pay for the full version to get the functionality I wanted, though. And the app is ugly as all hell xD

kenorian

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
Okay, so i recently got my Nexus 4 and I can't seem to find a to-do/tasks list app the will do everything I want it to.

It needs:

• Google Calendar Integration
  • Set due date and time
  • Set reminder for DAYS in advance
  • Support for recurring tasks - including reminders

I can't seem to find anything that will sync to google cal and I can set reminders for days before. Closest I've come is Astrid, but that's not really got everything, either. I just want something I can put a task in, it'll remind me a couple of days before every week and show in up my google cal. Is that too much to as for? :':)':)'(

Thanks!

I'm using Tasks N Todos

Does all that you mention. And... I love that I can also manually move tasks around. This has been something I haven't been able to do since my Treo days. For example.... if I have a bunch of errands/tasks - I can drag and drop them into the order I want.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar