- 8 Posts
- 03-06-2013, 10:32 AM #2
- 2,427 Posts
- Calkulin 2.7/Desperado
Re: App to customize app drawer?
Those are homescreen changes. You can achieve that with almost any Launcher (Go Launcher, Apex, ADW, etc.) and changing the grid sizes. There's also a lot of photoshop that goes into those changes to get the icons and wallpaper to fit correctly. Most launchers also let you change the apps icons with custom icons or any image of your choice -- of course proper sizing will need to be made to get the icons looking right.
- By derekrivard in forum ASUS EeePad TransformerReplies: 0Last Post: 06-20-2011, 08:40 PM
- By gater in forum Virgin Mobile Optimus VReplies: 9Last Post: 05-28-2011, 03:25 PM
- By bahicks87 in forum AT&T ATRIXReplies: 9Last Post: 02-24-2011, 09:04 AM
- By Lord Vader in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 10Last Post: 10-28-2010, 09:07 PM
- By BigOldBear in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 08-04-2010, 12:01 PM