Stuck at "Upgrading Software", hard reset does not work, and cannot be recognized by PC!

Lean4838

Jul 3, 2011
Visit site
Hi all,

I am new to this forums and desperately in need of help! Sorry if I am posting in the wrong thread.

I currently have a problem with my Sky Vega phone. I was updating it while it was connected to my PC but unfortunately the update did not finish properly.

Now it is stuck at "Upgrading Software". I have tried the "Volume Down + Power Button" trick and other variants but I can't seem to access recovery mode / download mode. It keeps booting at "Upgrading Software". I also tried removing and reinstalling the battery.

Additionally, now my PC doesn't even seem to detect it! So I am really currently at a loss of what I am supposed to do and how to fix my phone properly.

Can anyone make a suggestion?

Thank you everyone!

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Re: Stuck at "Upgrading Software", hard reset does not work, and cannot be recognized by PC!

Do you know the exact combination to get to the recovery menu for your phone? If not, find it, just to make sure you are doing it correctly.

If that doesn't work, try contacting the manufacturer. Or, if the phone is still under warranty, just get it replaced.

Lean4838

Jul 3, 2011
Visit site
Re: Stuck at "Upgrading Software", hard reset does not work, and cannot be recognized by PC!

Do you know the exact combination to get to the recovery menu for your phone? If not, find it, just to make sure you are doing it correctly.

If that doesn't work, try contacting the manufacturer. Or, if the phone is still under warranty, just get it replaced.

Thanks! I did find something (Volume Down + Search button + Power button) however it still did not work.

Is there something like a button inside the device that maybe I can push with a needle or something? Do some devices include that?

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site

Doubtful. Your best bet is probably to just contact the manufacturer with your issue. If you were just doing an update, then, they should be able to help you, or replace it if necessary (as long as you are under warranty).