- 1 Posts
TV Box - Built in camera too dark
I'm hoping that someone may have a solution to this problem...
I recently purchased an Android Smart TV Box from China (Ebay). It's model is GV-11C running Android 4.0.4.
This TV Box has a built-in 2MP camera. See pic...
I bought this purely for using Skype on the TV (and watching the occasional DLNA movie).
The function of the TV Box itself is great, apps work fine and it does everything I want it to.
However... When using the camera for Skype calls, the video is way too dark.
I've checked the video recording within the Camera application and can confirm it appears to be the camera in general rather than Skype.
When I switch the camera to picture mode (rather than video) I can increase the exposure to +2 and this looks acceptable. However, this setting does not save for video mode.
Is there ANYTHING I can do to increase the brightness/exposure of the video camera by default?
Willing to try just about anything as the only reason I bought this Box was for the camera.
Here is a screenshot of the 'About' page.
Thank you in advance
- By cruiserandmax in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 2Last Post: 09-21-2012, 08:04 PM
- By Charlesleonard in forum Acer Iconia A500Replies: 2Last Post: 09-01-2011, 05:18 PM
- By mastrK13 in forum HTC EVO 3DReplies: 6Last Post: 07-17-2011, 12:00 AM
- By MedlongOne in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 2Last Post: 09-18-2010, 12:40 AM
- By ScotterMonkey in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-20-2009, 04:11 PM