- 1 Posts
GT-S6500D Samsung Mini 2 stops working
My daughter was very happy with her Samsung Mini. Yesterday she came home, telling her phone did not work anymore (and hopes daddy could fix it...)
well, daddy tried, but sofar no result.
The phone has the start-up issue which is described a lot. It starts, get to the Samsung screen.. and starts again... and again ... and again.
I can start it in recovery mode, but wipe cache and wipe data/ factory reset did not solve the issue...
so whatīs next to try.. I donīt know. Who can help me make my daughter happy again??
- 03-11-2013, 09:58 AM #2
- 692 Posts
Re: GT-S6500D Samsung Mini 2 stops working
I suppect it's restarts because kernel panic (Linux equivlent of blue screen in Windows), If wipe does not help it most likely hardware issue
You could try to restore it with Kies, maybe update firmware in same time if there is any new.
- By Joe113 in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 35Last Post: 05-15-2013, 09:26 PM
- By ralpha17 in forum Samsung Galaxy S IIReplies: 0Last Post: 12-15-2012, 09:38 PM
- By gh268 in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 2Last Post: 11-20-2012, 09:11 PM
- By Terrigno in forum AT&T Samsung InfuseReplies: 1Last Post: 06-04-2011, 09:32 AM
- By TonyRage in forum T-Mobile G1Replies: 1Last Post: 02-10-2010, 06:12 PM