- 2 Posts
JellyBean install froze and stuck on X screen' logo - Help
My Droid Incredible froze and is stuck on the colorful X logo after installing Jellybean-inc-RC4.
I have tried to take out the battery and restart again to no luck.
I wiped data/factory reset - wipe cache partition - wipe Dalvik cache - format system.
I am running CWM 126.96.36.199. I installed zip Jellybean-inc-RC4 from SD Card - then gapps-jb42-20121227TINY-signed. Also I can't enable USB debugging to flash. Thanks
- By Yarnicus in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 02-18-2013, 12:35 PM
- By Aken_Bosh in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 11Last Post: 09-27-2011, 06:54 PM
- By JayMSY in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 2Last Post: 07-18-2010, 11:33 PM
- By ericg1840 in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 0Last Post: 06-03-2010, 09:30 AM
- By ShannonDavis in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 4Last Post: 05-06-2010, 04:27 PM