Issue with Bluetooth audio - plays through phone speaker
I have a samsung galaxy s2 on AT&T running android 4.0.4. I have the bluetooth set up to play audio through my car stereo.
Everything was working fine until a couple of days ago when I accidentally booted my phone into safe mode. I re-booted it back into normal mode, but a lot of my settings got messed up after that happened.
The odd thing is that now, when I am in my car, the phone connects to the stereo over bluetooth - I see the name of the song, artist, etc information on the car stereo, and can do things like skip to the next song using the controls in the car. However, the sound actually plays through the phone speaker instead of the car speakers!
Any ideas how I can fix this?
- 01-17-2014, 04:21 PM #2
- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Re: Issue with Bluetooth audio - plays through phone speaker
I have an S3 and mine does the same thing. It started before the 4.3 update and i thought that by taking the update it would fix the problem but it did not. Did you manage to fix this?
- By Deepsun in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 16Last Post: 02-04-2016, 09:29 AM
- By ottomatictom in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 10Last Post: 06-03-2013, 05:30 PM
- By tmoney1111 in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 0Last Post: 12-16-2011, 03:03 PM
- By nate14ri in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 15Last Post: 09-25-2010, 09:51 AM
- By EMT379 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 3Last Post: 08-21-2010, 12:21 PM