New to Android!!!

JR6962

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
Hey Everyone,

I'm a new user to the android world and absolutely love it. However, I have this machine that I know is capable of a lot...but I'm not all that techie...Was wondering if anyone can help me out with this. I would like to fully experience this phone and play around with it. The phone I have is the Samsung Galaxy Note II.

As well, looking to put on HD quality movies or shows to watch on this baby. Any input would be greatly appreciated!!!

Cheers!

~ JR

Lodingi

Q&A Team
Jul 21, 2010
Visit site
Hey Everyone,

I'm a new user to the android world and absolutely love it. However, I have this machine that I know is capable of a lot...but I'm not all that techie...Was wondering if anyone can help me out with this. I would like to fully experience this phone and play around with it. The phone I have is the Samsung Galaxy Note II.

As well, looking to put on HD quality movies or shows to watch on this baby. Any input would be greatly appreciated!!!

Cheers!

~ JR

If you have an SD card installed, you can simply drag & drop movies to the device & watch at your leisure.

For more info on how to enhance your experience, jump over to the Note 2 forums. Lots of good info there.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThatDude