1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Unhappy Samsung s3 Sprint / Rooted 4.2.2 ** HELP w/MMS messages *** HELP ***

Can someone please assist me?

* I have my phone Sprint Samsung s3 rooted with CyanogenMod Jellybean 4.2.2 and for some reason, I can't send out any MMS messages?

* I had to install the SMS pro app in order for me to send out pic messages.

Can someone please assist me? My settings in check marked for Mobile Data BUT i still can figure it out?

THANK YOU!!!

Default Re: Samsung s3 Sprint / Rooted 4.2.2 ** HELP w/MMS messages *** HELP ***

Same Problem, I don't believe it's a problem with the APN settings, because we still have 3G and Mobile data.. I've managed to get a picture through once.. But it was random.. I think it might have to do with the mms.apk itself.. If anyone knows a fix to this that'd be great.

Global Posts
    10 Global Posts

Default Re: Samsung s3 Sprint / Rooted 4.2.2 ** HELP w/MMS messages *** HELP ***

Any solution to this? Having the exact same problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Topher1 View Post
    Can someone please assist me?

* I have my phone Sprint Samsung s3 rooted with CyanogenMod Jellybean 4.2.2 and for some reason, I can't send out any MMS messages?

* I had to install the SMS pro app in order for me to send out pic messages.

Can someone please assist me? My settings in check marked for Mobile Data BUT i still can figure it out?

THANK YOU!!!

I'm having a similar problem. I just rooted my Sprint S3 with CM10.1 (4.2.2). I can receive pic messages and send the occasional one but not all the time. Internet and everything else seems to work fine with respect to data.

If you are able to send them sometimes then it likely has to do with the size of the message. If you are taking pics with the phone make sure they are 6 megapixels or less. This is a known issue where some carriers block larger messages and CM doesn't automatically adjust the file size like carrier roms do.