- 1 Posts
video player instead of web player
I recently purchased the so called Android TV. When i open a video on stock browser the video plays in the browser itself instead of showing an option and playing through stock video player. I have samsung tab where i get the option of playing web videos through video player. How do i get the same option on my android tv stick as well. please help. MK808 Dual Core Android A9 Mini PC smart tv stick. thanking in advance.
- 03-17-2013, 02:17 PM #2
- 03-17-2013, 02:50 PM #3
- 2,573 Posts
Re: video player instead of web player
If there's a Settings menu that you can access, go to Settings/Apps, touch the Menu button (either a physical button or the 3 vertical dot icon), and see if there is an option to Clear All Defaults.
Otherwise, go to Settings/Apps/All, select Browser, and clear its defaults from there.
Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums
- 03-19-2013, 06:46 AM #4
- By melman26 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 7Last Post: 08-16-2012, 09:06 PM
- By android1561 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 10-06-2010, 06:24 PM
- By dgruhlke in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 05-26-2010, 09:27 AM
- By sprke81 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 2Last Post: 05-02-2010, 07:40 AM
- By kalldrexx in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 0Last Post: 04-05-2010, 08:26 AM