Apps not updating/downloading properly?
Hello guys. I have an HTC One V. I have a problem which is really frustrating me! I was wondering if anybody can help me out with my situation. So, my apps won't update or download properly from the Google Play store. When I try, it says something like, "package file is invalid" or "Insufficient storage memory." This is really frustrating me! I did a factory reset thinking that it would solve the problem, but it didn't! I'm still having the same issue! Does anybody have any suggestions for me? Is this a problem with my phone itself? And how I fix this? Somebody please help!
- 03-16-2013, 04:15 PM #2
Re: Apps not updating/downloading properly?
Are you sure that you are logged into your Play account? If yes, try creating another gmail account and use it for Play. I am assuming that you have no issue getting to a web site using browser and your email app is working.Galaxy S3 16GB Unrooted Pebble Blue
- By iamvitus in forum HTC One VReplies: 12Last Post: 05-11-2013, 05:03 PM
- By bmatt in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 0Last Post: 05-25-2012, 12:59 PM
- By thatsmerb in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 8Last Post: 02-16-2011, 02:12 PM
- By hal1 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 8Last Post: 08-24-2010, 11:00 PM
- By your_mom in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-09-2010, 10:57 AM