- 55 Posts
- Rooted .621, SynergyROM
Paranoid question about verizon and unlimited data
Got an account with two phones:
Phone A = Galaxy S3 with unlimited data
Phone B = LG VX8300
If I upgrade the LG VX8300 to a smartphone using the upgrade discount will I lose unlimited data plan on the Galaxy S3? The end result I am looking for is to keep unlimited data on the S3 and have the 2GB/month data plan on Phone B.
This is how it will work then and I don't need to tell the Verizon Rep to do anything special?
- 03-17-2013, 12:31 PM #2
Re: Paranoid question about verizon and unlimited data
If Phone A has an upgrade available, you first need to transfer the upgrade to Phone B. Then upgrade to your selected device and choose a 2 gb data plan.
Your S3's unlimited data will be intact.
- By DarkScythe in forum VerizonReplies: 105Last Post: 06-21-2013, 08:54 PM
- By cdjohn81 in forum VerizonReplies: 59Last Post: 01-29-2013, 08:52 PM
- By DreamSTi in forum VerizonReplies: 48Last Post: 11-25-2012, 03:19 PM
- By phillyeagle30 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 22Last Post: 09-29-2010, 08:26 PM
- By phillyeagle30 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 4Last Post: 09-24-2010, 08:05 AM