- 1 Posts
I have a Droid Incredible 2 and I would like to move pictures that I take with the camera to different folders on the SD card. Is there a way to do that? I have searched the forums to try to find an answer and have not found one yet. Any help would be great...even if it is just to know that it cannot be done.
- 03-19-2013, 07:44 AM #2Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
- 4,376 Posts
Re: Moving Photos
You want to change the location that the photos save to? I'm not sure that you can do that.
Or do you want to just move the photos around after the pictures have been taken? If so, the easiest way to do this would be to plug your phone into your computer VIA USB and manage it that way.
- By map246 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 14Last Post: 01-10-2013, 01:26 PM
- By JanSco in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 09-24-2012, 12:25 AM
- By danfinger in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 9Last Post: 07-22-2012, 07:39 PM
- By Judy43 in forum Motorola Droid X2Replies: 0Last Post: 05-10-2012, 01:16 PM
- By pmbuss in forum Samsung TransformReplies: 1Last Post: 03-09-2011, 08:10 AM