Weird Galaxy Note 2! Keep resetting but texts and contacts keep coming back!

supersasan

Mar 22, 2013
Visit site
Hi everyone,

Ive been owning an android since Nexus one, then the S and then Galaxy Nexus till few days ago when i decided to buy a Galaxy Note from Ebay.

I am with verizon, so after i switched my sim card from my galaxy nexus to the new note 2, after few minutes, it keeps downloading / syncing some text messages. Suddenly out of nowhere these text messages appear with someone elses conversation. After few minutes some other contacts appear in my contacts list too. None i know.
Reset the whole phone again, this time did not log into any account and the same thing happens.
reset another time and this time, removed the sim card and connected with WiFi only and still all the stuff appeared.

Usually when I reset the phone to factory settings, it tuns off an on few times and acts weird for few minutes until all these messages and contacts appear.

I have checked and i am not signed into any account?! Don't know how these text messages keep appearing

Can someone help?

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
Get a new SIM from Verizon. If that doesn't work contact the seller. If he does nothing file a complaint with ebay.
A new SIM should do it

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landers2