Is CyanogenMod 9 Compatible With My Phone?

BucketBot

Mar 21, 2013
Visit site
Hi there :), I recently found about CyanogenMod and wanted to give it a try on my phone, I have a Samsung Galaxy Ace GT-S5830M, I have seen people installing CyanogenMod 9 in S5830 but not in S5830M, I have heard that it's only compatible for S5830 but also for S5830i, and I also heard that all roms for the S5830i are also compatible with S5830M, but I want to make sure of it so that when I'm installing it I don't brick my phone or something :-[. So I just want to know if CyanogenMod 9 is compatible with my phone, or if there is any unofficial port for it around (I have already searched around the web but found nothing, just some old requests for it to be ported for the S5830M)

Thanks for your time :D and sorry for my bad English.

Kemark Cooper

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
Hi there :), I recently found about CyanogenMod and wanted to give it a try on my phone, I have a Samsung Galaxy Ace GT-S5830M, I have seen people installing CyanogenMod 9 in S5830 but not in S5830M, I have heard that it's only compatible for S5830 but also for S5830i, and I also heard that all roms for the S5830i are also compatible with S5830M, but I want to make sure of it so that when I'm installing it I don't brick my phone or something :-[. So I just want to know if CyanogenMod 9 is compatible with my phone, or if there is any unofficial port for it around (I have already searched around the web but found nothing, just some old requests for it to be ported for the S5830M)

Thanks for your time :D and sorry for my bad English.