Connect Galaxy S3 to Vizio Tv
I have a Galaxy S3 through Verizon (unrooted) and wanted to know if there is any way to connect it to my Vizio E422VLE 42" Wifi TV.
I know on Samsung TV's you can you the allshare app. It seems on this tv there are predetermined apps and I don't see anything that I think can help with this.
I know you can go wired via USB, haven't tried that yet. Not sure what you can view on your tv to phone and/or vice versa IF at all.
I would like to see if I can stream from my phone to my tv or tv to phone. Using a USB cable or HDMI is cool but wireless is the way to go.
Thanks in advance.
- 02-09-2014, 02:19 PM #2
- 2 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Re: Connect Galaxy S3 to Vizio Tv
I've been curious about this for a while. My Sister has a Panasonic 3D tv and my S3 pairs with it seamlessly. Seems my Vizio Razor Class 50" non-3D smart tv should be able to accomplish the same... Surprised no answers have even been attempted on this post.
- By MedioGringo in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 19Last Post: 08-24-2015, 03:59 PM
- By mdallen5 in forum HTC EVO 3DReplies: 29Last Post: 02-26-2013, 02:34 PM
- By Avi Spitz in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 02-21-2013, 09:59 AM
- By BudohSamurai in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 12-17-2012, 08:06 PM
- By Bigum1969 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 10-inchReplies: 6Last Post: 06-29-2011, 01:39 PM