Sim Card Not Detected in certain phone

TConnors75

Mar 27, 2013
Visit site
Today my phone (Galaxy S Blaze) randomly could not detect my sim card. I checked it to see if it had moved out of place and I restarted the phone but to no fix. I know that the sim card is working because I tried it in a friend's Galaxy S 4G and it worked fine. I tried to hold the sim against the contacts to see if it wasn't making contact but it still didn't work. I'm not really sure what's wrong. Help would be appreciated, thanks.

bhaskarguy

Apr 7, 2013
Visit site
today i brought a New samsung glalaxy Note 2, same problem for me, signal is too weak and some times showing No Sim card... even iam in open area..

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Today my phone (Galaxy S Blaze) randomly could not detect my sim card. I checked it to see if it had moved out of place and I restarted the phone but to no fix. I know that the sim card is working because I tried it in a friend's Galaxy S 4G and it worked fine. I tried to hold the sim against the contacts to see if it wasn't making contact but it still didn't work. I'm not really sure what's wrong. Help would be appreciated, thanks.
It sounds as if ewither the SIM port, the motherboard or the firmware (ROM) has a problem. It's going to take a repair shop to determine which it is.

today i brought a New samsung glalaxy Note 2, same problem for me, signal is too weak and some times showing No Sim card... even iam in open area..
Bring it back. You should never spend more than 5 minutes getting a new phone working. That's what warranties are for. Just ask them to replace it (with a new phone, not a refurb, since it's only 2 days old now).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawncompton