- Junior Member
- 1 Posts
Sharing hotel wifi from one device.
I am going back to the same place we stayed in Mexico last year, the wifi is over £40 for 2 weeks access but that is per device. My laptop has been replaced by a tablet for when we go on holiday so I thought I would just use my phone to connect as the main reason is to stay in contact with work and the Samsung S3 works well with skype. The tech that will be coming with us are 2 smart phones, 2 tablets and a kindle. Is it possible for me to pay for my S3 to have wifi then share the connection with the other devices and still have access on the S3? All smart phones and tablets are running android so the kindle is the odd one out.
- 04-01-2013, 11:53 AM #2
- 04-01-2013, 12:20 PM #3
Re: Sharing hotel wifi from one device.
But you could use the app mentioned, and use your phone carrier's data plan, but my guess is Mexico is probably not your native country, so depending on that and your data allowance, that might not be possible.
- By oldAGE in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 08-15-2012, 09:33 AM
- By DAS in forum AT&T Galaxy NoteReplies: 3Last Post: 04-25-2012, 05:16 PM
- By kevin5377 in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 3Last Post: 01-28-2012, 12:23 PM
- By WillJitsu in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 11Last Post: 12-15-2010, 05:27 AM
- By TheUnlockr in forum Software Development and HackingReplies: 2Last Post: 08-18-2010, 01:07 PM