Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default asteroid atc64 wifi 3g

hello all
    im new to this anderoid stuff brought myself one of the models as stated in the title set it all up fantastic.. buuuut there is one isuse other than not really being able to work my way around it properly yet and that is the internet conection? there is a little signal strength indicator but sometimes it turns from blue on to grey and then wont do anything on the web? and then will stay on grey untill i switch the wifi off and back on again.. what does this mean? please help

Default Re: asteroid atc64 wifi 3g

When the indicator is blue, it means you're connected to the Google servers over the internet (and therefore the internet connection is good). If it's grey, it means you're getting a wifi signal, but there could be a problem with the actual internet connection. It may be a problem with your router. Does this problem occur when you're using wifi outside of your house, like at Starbucks or at the local library?