1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Angry [SOLVED]Just downloaded and erased Harlem shake creator lite and i canīt change homepage, help!

I downloaded the app and then erased it when i noticed you couldnīt save the video and then i realized that my homepage changed to and i canīt change this to my default homepage. Iīve erased the history, changed the homepage, erase every file downloaded from today, clear the memory, erased from bookmarks and it keeps changing to searchmobile again! Please Help!! I even connected the phone to the pc and scan it with ESET and nothing.. Should I Factory reset or is there other way??

Samsung SGH - I727
    Galaxy SII Skyrocket ATT
    Last edited by jsotomay; 04-07-2013 at 03:09 AM.

Default Re: Just downloaded and erased Harlem shake creator lite and i canīt change homescreen, help!

Can you provide a Screenshot of your home screen please?

Do you mean this App--> ?

Did you get it from the Play Store or elsewhere?
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Just downloaded and erased Harlem shake creator lite and i canīt change homescreen, help!

yes, the same app.. here is the screenshot.. downloaded from playstore
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [SOLVED]Just downloaded and erased Harlem shake creator lite and i canīt change homepage, help!-screenshot_2013-04-06-19-29-23.png  
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

browser homepage.. sorry

Default Re: Just downloaded and erased Harlem shake creator lite and i canīt change homepage, help!

That's odd, have you tried clearing the App data from your browser?
    Settings--> Apps--> Manage--> "All" tab--> locate the browser App you're using--> Clear Data--> OK
    Thanked by:
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Default Re: Just downloaded and erased Harlem shake creator lite and i canīt change homepage, help!

Thanks! It worked!