Factory reset??

Mountainjack

Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
I just got an 'off brand' / KOCASO,7" tablet, model number M736, with Android version 4.1.1.
I am plagued with the "unfortunately, the process com. google.process.gapps has stopped."
problem and it appears I am supposed to 'factory reset' the tablet to fix my problem. I can't
figure out how to 'factory reset' this tablet. Can anyone help? Thanx in advance. (72 year
old man with 'little knowledge' about software.) mountainjack

DanAdams73

Apr 9, 2013
Visit site
I have the same model. See screenshot.

Screenshot_2013-04-08-23-50-10.png

I think it's actually Settings/Privacy settings/Factory data reset. This is probably the correct manual for the tablet:

http://www.kocaso.com/M730.pdf

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Whoops! Sorry, didn't mean to elbow into the conversation. I didn't realize you had the same model, and the document link I posted was the best I could find on the web. By all means, listen to DanAdams73!

Jeanne Rog

May 3, 2013
Visit site
Hi. I just received a Kocaso M736 and managed to get the "Voice activation" turned on. Now the device won't stop talking when I touch any ICON. I can't even get it back to the settings to turn this thing off ! What should I do ???

Jeanne

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hi. I just received a Kocaso M736 and managed to get the "Voice activation" turned on. Now the device won't stop talking when I touch any ICON. I can't even get it back to the settings to turn this thing off ! What should I do ???

Jeanne

Hello under Accessibility turn off talk back will fix your none stop talking of every thing you do in this!

Welcome to the forums!

halimav

Mar 31, 2014
Visit site
Hi,
I have a Kocaso M752 that gets stuck on the start up screen. The android symbol comes on and then the device gets stuck on the Kocaso color screen and then it shuts down/ goes blank. I've tried the power and volume button holding these two down for 20 seconds (I timed it!). This is my daughter's bought for her on Christmas and I've already had it replaced because of charging issues. Can anyone help??!!! I would prefer not to send this back AGAIN!!!!! HELP!

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
If you're sure the battery's fully charged (leave it plugged in at least overnight, preferably for 24 hours), I'd say that's about your only way out. There's very little technical information available about Kocaso's products.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seniorengineerdood