I just got an 'off brand' / KOCASO,7" tablet, model number M736, with Android version 4.1.1.
I am plagued with the "unfortunately, the process com. google.process.gapps has stopped."
problem and it appears I am supposed to 'factory reset' the tablet to fix my problem. I can't
figure out how to 'factory reset' this tablet. Can anyone help? Thanx in advance. (72 year
old man with 'little knowledge' about software.) mountainjack
- 04-08-2013, 10:27 PM #2
- 04-08-2013, 10:41 PM #3
- 04-08-2013, 10:55 PM #4
- 04-08-2013, 11:33 PM #5
- 04-09-2013, 06:28 AM #6
- 04-18-2013, 07:13 PM #7
- 05-03-2013, 11:13 AM #8
- 06-16-2013, 07:10 AM #9
- 06-16-2013, 10:08 AM #10
- 02-17-2014, 06:38 PM #11
- 02-18-2014, 02:15 AM #12
- 03-31-2014, 09:08 AM #13
Re: Factory reset??
I have a Kocaso M752 that gets stuck on the start up screen. The android symbol comes on and then the device gets stuck on the Kocaso color screen and then it shuts down/ goes blank. I've tried the power and volume button holding these two down for 20 seconds (I timed it!). This is my daughter's bought for her on Christmas and I've already had it replaced because of charging issues. Can anyone help??!!! I would prefer not to send this back AGAIN!!!!! HELP!
- 03-31-2014, 11:13 PM #14
- By baycruisers in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 1Last Post: 03-28-2010, 12:33 PM
- By gm46 in forum HTC HeroReplies: 29Last Post: 02-06-2010, 05:32 PM
- By aLackey9 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 1Last Post: 01-17-2010, 05:04 PM
- By debello in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 12-22-2009, 05:07 PM
- By thequestionking33 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 07-05-2009, 08:03 AM