- 1 Posts
Galaxy S3 EXTREMELY rapid discharge
Starting yesterday I noticed that my battery was draining faster than usual, the phone having died after being used for half the day, when it typically makes it the full day. Nothing was being used more or less, and all of the application managers and battery life charts indicated that everything was running as normal. Then this morning after having the phone charged for the entire night, it tells me that on the remaining battery life the phone will only last about 7 minutes, and the percentage is dropping rapidly (about a percent every 30 seconds) Any idea what the problem is?
- 04-14-2013, 06:24 AM #2
- 04-14-2013, 02:48 PM #3
- 5,162 Posts
- Stock 4.4 (KitKat)
Re: Galaxy S3 EXTREMELY rapid discharge
It could be a bad battery causing this issue. Did this start recently? You can see if the time coincides with the installation of a recent app or if its simply a bad battery. Replacing the battery is the cheapest solution you can do unless you take it in for repair.
- By islandguy808 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 38Last Post: 04-19-2012, 05:36 AM
- By tcm1969 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 04-11-2012, 03:43 PM
- By ramonm2 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 4Last Post: 03-22-2012, 12:58 AM
- By islandguy808 in forum Rumored DevicesReplies: 5Last Post: 01-25-2012, 10:24 AM
- By sblantipodi in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 8Last Post: 10-10-2011, 03:11 PM