- 7 Posts
Note2 warranty with root
Can I delete all evidence of me rooting my Note 2? I've been having problems of my phone not charging anymore, or connecting to the computer. I charged the battery at my friend's now and I got it connected to my computer. Can I unroot it so that they won't notice? Wipe everything.
EDIT: It's the international Note2 GT 7100, I believe. I used Odin to root it and just installed a firewall and another app that uses root. I think I didn't use any ROMs.
EDIT2: Will this work?
EDIT3: I'm having trouble connecting my phone to my computer, it doesn't detect it !! Can anyone help? I can't get my stock firmware on it.
EDIT4: I am not being able to connect it to my computer anymore, it's not detected. Did the rooting mess my phone up??? How can I unroot it without a usb connection, to be able to claim warranty
Last edited by Lukaa; 04-13-2013 at 02:04 PM.
- 04-14-2013, 02:45 PM #2
Re: Note2 warranty with root
Check that you have the appropriate drivers installed and restart both the computer and phone. Simply rooting the device in itself would not prevent you from connecting to your computer or stop charging.
- By KSmithInNY in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 156Last Post: 12-19-2010, 11:38 PM
- By luke31 in forum Motorola Droid Rooting, ROMs and HacksReplies: 12Last Post: 07-04-2010, 06:00 PM
- By mike.mercer in forum HTC Droid Eris Rooting, ROMs, and HackingReplies: 2Last Post: 06-11-2010, 10:45 AM
- By allday314 in forum Motorola Droid Rooting, ROMs and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 04-26-2010, 10:36 PM
- By dannychaos in forum HTC Droid Eris Rooting, ROMs, and HackingReplies: 15Last Post: 03-27-2010, 12:51 AM