Issue changing profile picture on mobile?

Jennifer Stough

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
I keep receiving this error when I try to change my android central forum profile picture from the mobile app. Any clue how to resolve this? Sometimes it will change and say that I might not have the permissions.

Sent from my Verizon Droid DNA

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1366221429937.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1366221429937.jpg
    123.9 KB · Views: 4

Jaguarr40

Nov 4, 2010
Visit site
I keep receiving this error when I try to change my android central forum profile picture from the mobile app. Any clue how to resolve this? Sometimes it will change and say that I might not have the permissions.

Jennifer... Sorry you are having this problem. Why don't you try and change your AC profile pic from the Site itself on your PC and then turn off your phone of course closing out of the program on your phone, Wait about 5 mins then turn it back on, If you can change it here then it should propagate to the app you have on your phone as well. Let me know if all goes well doing this.

Jennifer Stough

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
I will give it a try. I'm unsure of my login credentials as I believe I signed up with gmail directly through the app. I will try password recovery and see if I can access the site on a pc. Thanks for the response.

Jaguarr40

Nov 4, 2010
Visit site
I will give it a try. I'm unsure of my login credentials as I believe I signed up with gmail directly through the app. I will try password recovery and see if I can access the site on a pc. Thanks for the response.

If that does not work then go to the site ( AC) and register as a user, You should be able to use your same login or if not then try the gmail and password to see if you can get in.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty