delete unwanted pictures

Asiya Zaidi

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site
Hi..i want to delete some files from my android phone gallery but m not getting the option of delete...the only options i get wen i open the album or any pic frm that album are Share,Select all,Deselect all and details...tats it but no option of delete..i went to manage apps in the settings and hit the clear data option there...its says that the data will be permanently deleted...i took the risk just to delete those unwanted pictures...but after that when i opened my gallery to check in...i found all the albums just the one i wanted to delete...i thot finally...shuuu!! but after sometime they came back...now even the idea is buggin me bad...what shud i do to JUST GET RID OF THE PICS I DONT WANT? please help me?

Fetter

Apr 17, 2013
Visit site
If you open the album that the pictures reside in, press and hold hole on the picture for a couple seconds. It should select the picture and then give you the option to delete it.

Asiya Zaidi

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site
thats the problem...wen i press and hold i dun get the option of delete...i cant find the location of the pics...neway i hav rest my phone and m reestoring the backed up files..