- 109 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Desktop MP3 tag editor for MP3's stored on GS3?
I need to edit the tags on some MP3 files on my GS3. I've tried Tag & Rename, but it doesn't recognize the device when connected via USB.
Can someone point me to a good desktop app for editing MP3's on my phone via USB connection. I know there are some apps that can do this, but I have quite a few and doing it on the phone can be a strain. I would also like to avoid offloading all the files from the phone- editing them- and reloading them..
- By ChaosMachine in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 04-12-2013, 09:24 PM
- By joe1987 in forum AT&T CaptivateReplies: 1Last Post: 12-04-2011, 09:18 AM
- By jjeffcoat in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 03-11-2011, 11:17 AM
- By whitenack in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 7Last Post: 07-26-2010, 09:14 PM
- By FirstAndroidMP3Recorder in forum Android AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 01-14-2010, 12:55 AM