Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Patrick Schroedl
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Go SMS Pro, how to delete a picture

My wife sent me a picture in a text using Go SMS Pro, when i received the text it had a link that took me to the picture via the internet. It had a simple download button to download it to my phone with nothing else on the screen. My question is where are these pictures being stored at, and can you get them deleted.

Default Re: Go SMS Pro, how to delete a picture

I'm not sure. If someone replies ley me know. Same thing happened to me and now I'm freaking out

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Hudgins View Post
    My wife sent me a picture in a text using Go SMS Pro, when i received the text it had a link that took me to the picture via the internet. It had a simple download button to download it to my phone with nothing else on the screen. My question is where are these pictures being stored at, and can you get them deleted.

Default Re: Go SMS Pro, how to delete a picture

There are two ways to send media files in GoSMS Pro. The first is as a standard MMS message (sent over a carrier's data network), the second is using the GoMMS service. The photos are stored (presumably securely) on the GoForAndroid servers (here's their website), and are downloaded by following the received links. I don't use GoSMS myself, so I can't give precise instructions, but the option to send as a standard MMS message should be present somewhere.
    Last edited by Patrick Schroedl; 03-23-2014 at 02:40 AM.
    UJ95x likes this.