- 42 Posts
Suddenly unable to connect my N7 to my phone with bluetooth
So, this happened suddenly. I was able to get my Nexus 7 connected via bluetooth to my Galaxy S3. Now, it just won't. It'll get on the paired devices list, but won't connect. Anyone have any suggestions to get it working again? Has anyone else had this happen?
- 04-24-2013, 04:06 PM #2
- 42 Posts
Re: Suddenly unable to connect my N7 to my phone with bluetooth
Tried that. Still didn't work. Also tested with my blue tooth headphones, those connected up just fine. Also unpaired and tried from step 1, and still no go.
Also, if it helps. I noticed that they actually don't even bother connecting to each other. Say for example, my headphones. I tap on the headphone's name on the list and it goes "connecting..." Even if the headphones are off. When I try to get my S3 and N7 to connect, they don't even get to that point.
- By PFCLand in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 9Last Post: 12-20-2012, 10:15 AM
- By sushiguy732 in forum Google Nexus 7 (2012) Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 11-12-2012, 01:22 PM
- By selenagomes in forum Samsung Galaxy S IIReplies: 0Last Post: 07-27-2012, 08:32 AM
- By uiplayer in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 07-27-2012, 03:26 AM
- By slider9499 in forum T-Mobile G2xReplies: 10Last Post: 09-05-2011, 01:21 PM