Magical missing menu items?

cosmoKAMINARI

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
I know this is my first post but I'm in some serious need of help, lol. And I apologize for the long post.
So I just switched from iPhone to android. I have an NTT docomo handset (running stock 4.0 with special nx!comfort ui as default ui), which is unlocked to work here in the states. I have AT&T and in order to get 3G data to work I had to google an apn because they wouldn't let my phone use their data services even though I pay for 2GB a month for data. Something along the lines of "because its not an AT&T phone some features won't work". Uh huh.
Well the 3G data works and I can send MMS fine but I can't receive them whatsoever. Not through the stock messaging and not through chomp either. So I tried to add another proxy and change the apn type but it appears that feature just doesn't exist on my device.
What can I do to fix this? I would really like MMS capability.
Also, another magical missing feature in that stock messaging app and built in picture gallery don't allow to send pictures through messaging? Lol?
Any help would be really appreciated. xx Sorry for really long post! This is very frustrating. :'(

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 5
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members