How to jailbreak iPhone 4 iOS 6.1.3 untethered?

icewater106

May 1, 2012
Visit site
I have found videos on tethered and semi-tethered, but I would like to know is there any way to jailbreak the iPhone untethered ? I heard of programs (icysn0w and sliverwind) that claims to do this but people says it's fake.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

nazem

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
I have found videos on tethered and semi-tethered, but I would like to know is there any way to jailbreak the iPhone untethered ? I heard of programs (icysn0w and sliverwind) that claims to do this but people says it's fake.

You do realize this is androidcentral.com right? go to the forums on imore.com for ios help. I'll answer your Q though. As of right now there is no untethered jailbreak for 6.1.3 and it's likely one might not come out due to ios7 being close.

sydneycooper1979

Moderator Sergeant at Arms
Jan 17, 2012
Visit site
Although you are on the wrong forum, I honestly don't think 6.1.3 can be jailbroken at this time. Check the imore forums to be sure.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Android Central Forums

icewater106

May 1, 2012
Visit site
OK thanks everyone. I know this is the wrong place but I don't have a imore account to asked them.

androidluvr2

Mar 4, 2013
Visit site
6.1.3 is unjailbreakable.
It is only unjailbreakable for those devices running an A5 or A6 processor (iPhone 4S and 5). iPhone 4, running the A4, and lower there are tethered jailbreaks. There are no untethered jailbreaks for iOS 6.1.3.

This is of course why the OP should be posting this on iMore.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cy3berOdyssey